- Special charity discount.
- Save 60% off the commercial retail price.
- 1 year subscription.
- Note that Creative Cloud requires installation of the software onto your local computer. It is NOT accessed through your internet browser like some other cloud apps.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (per Device) subscription can be installed on a single device.
- Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Extension Manager, InCopy, Acrobat Pro,
- + Web Tools: Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Flash Builder, Fireworks,
- + Video & Audio Tools: Premiere Pro, After Affects, Audition, SpeedGrade, Prelude, Encore, Media Encoder,
- + Other Tools & Services: Photoshop Lightroom, Muse.
- Per Device subscription excludes Cloud Storage, Collaboration Tools, App Development Tools, Tech Support.
- Benefit from always up-to-date software. Access new tools and features from Adobe as soon as they are available.
- Download & use any Adobe professional creative tool.
- A fully integrated design environment for print, web & video publishing.
Differences between Adobe Creative Cloud (Named User) & (Per Device) licenses:
- (Named User) allows user to install on 2 devices, whilst (per Device) can be installed on a single device.
- (Named User) licenses add Cloud Storage & Collaboration Tools, as well as 24*7 Phone Tech Support + 2 free tech support instances.
- (Named User) licenses use the Admin Console. User access is assigned by entering the users name & email address. An invitation is generated by Adobe, acceptance of which installs the Creative Cloud App.
- (Per Device) licenses use the Creative Cloud Packager to manage software deployments.
Creative Cloud Product Matrix listing differences between Named User & Per Device licenses is available at www.microworx.com.au/pdf/Adobe_Creative_Cloud_Product_Matrix.pdf