- Special charity discount.
- Save 30% off the commercial retail price.
- 1 year subscription, per User.
- Minimum initial purchase is 5 Users.
- 2 Terabytes of Storage, best-in-class sync & file sharing, plus free priority technical support.
- Strong cipher encryption in transit and at rest, as well as file segmentation & hashing to anonymise stored data.
- Unlimited version history & deletion recovery ensures that you won’t have to worry about losing a deleted or corrupted file again.
- Easily add or remove team members, transfer accounts & track logins, devices & locations.
- Prevent sharing outside of the team, set sharing permissions on links & folders, as well as the ability to remote wipe devices.
- Product matrix comparing Dropbox for Business Standard & Advanced is available at https://www.dropbox.com/business/plans-comparison
- Securely access, share and sync files – sync newly saved or updated files automatically across your devices.
- Smart Sync – see and access every file in your account and every folder that’s been shared with you, directly from your desktop, without taking up your hard drive space.
- Dropbox Spaces – see the big picture and stay on the same page by transforming folders into collaborative workspaces.
- Dropbox Transfer – quickly and securely send large files up to 100 GB.
- Dropbox Paper – Easily collaborate, edit, and share content with team members no matter where you are – or where they are.
- HelloSign – sign documents with just a few clicks using newly designed HelloSign features built into Dropbox
- Doc Scanner app – Save, organise and share important documents right from your phone – with the Dropbox document and PDF scanner
- Trello – Easily add Dropbox content to a Trello card, in addition to being able to preview, see file activity, and edit Dropbox files directly in Trello.
- Slack – Connect Slack channels to Dropbox Folders to stay in sync on all the files you’re collaborating on
- Zoom – Start instant Zoom meetings from Dropbox.
- G Suite Create a unified home for work with Dropbox for G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Microsoft – Dropbox and Microsoft Office 365 work seamlessly together across desktop, web and mobile to help people access and collaborate on their files from anywhere
Salesforce – pull all of your files from Dropbox Business directly into your Salesforce records and keep them organised according to your Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.