At Microworx we respect your privacy & are committed to protecting your personal information.
How we collect your personal information
- We will collect personal information directly from you by phone, fax, e-mail, or in documents provided by you, such as an order form.
- We will only collect information relevant to our business relationship with you. The information we collect will include name & address details, telephone & fax numbers, e-mail address & financial details relevant to your purchase.
How we use your personal information
- We will use the information you provide for the purpose of fulfilling your order. We need to disclose relevant information to couriers & warehouses for the purpose of delivery, & financial institutions for payment processing. Your information is not sold or given to any other organization.
- Occasionally we may send you IT Bulletins & special offers from Microworx. You can notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers. We will act promptly on any such request.
Help us ensure we have accurate information
- Microworx takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use & disclose is accurate. We ask for your co-operation to let us know if there are any errors in your personal information & that you keep us up to date with any changes to you personal information such as your name & address.
Your information is secure
- We will employ techniques & processes that meet current industry standards to ensure that your personal information is kept secure & confidential.
You have access to your personal information
- You have a right to access your personal information. If you would like to access your personal information please contact email@example.com or phone 03 9857 3800. There is no fee for requesting access to your personal information.