Adobe has released a new app for iPhones & iPads (& soon for Android) that allows you to edit photos on the fly.
Adobe Photoshop Fix allows you to:
1. Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content..
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
2. Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Colour — Desaturate to remove all colour or to create a mix of colour and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colours, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation.
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
3. Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.