Ever come across a web address that is long & cumbersome? It can be tedious to copy it down correctly when sharing it with other people. An easy way to shorten a website address is by using a web tool called Tiny URL.
- Browse to the website http://tinyurl.com/
- Copy the long web address into the box.
- Consider specifying your own alias to describe the link. You can pick something easy to remember.
- Click “Make Tiny URL”.
- Copy the new tiny URL & use it in your communications.
- Note that you don’t need to use “http://”, so you can simply write it down as tinyurl.com/YOUR CONVERTED URL