ShadowProtect Virtual supports these virtual environments:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenServer
- Oracle VirtualBox
- RedHat KVM
With ShadowProtect Virtual you can:
- Take advantage of Windows Server 2012 support as well as support of additional systems including UEFI, LBD, and RedHat KVM hypervisor.
- Schedule automatic full and incremental backups for automatic protection of Windows Servers.
- Manage backups from centralized management console.
- Automatically mount backup image files with revolutionary ImageReady technology.
- Backup SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical applications.
- Rapidly recover from bare metal, on dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- Verify, manage and automatically consolidate backup images from a single console with StorageCraft ImageManager.
- Boot any ShadowProtect image as a VM with VirtualBoot.
- Convert backup images to.VHD or.VMDK.
- Recover individual files and folders in moments.
- Easily migrate to new Windows servers with zero data loss.