Skip to content
Veeam backup for Microsoft 365
- Price is per assigned user.
- 1 year subscription.
- Minimum purchase is 10 licenses.
Backup your Microsoft 365 data
- Backup Exchange and SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams data with the lowest RPO in the industry – every 5 minutes.
Safeguard SharePoint & OneDrive for Business
- Protect your SharePoint Online sites, documents, libraries lists and OneDrive for Business accounts, files and folders.
Protect Microsoft Teams data
- Veeam utilizes Microsoft Teams APIs to provide a purpose‑built backup, enabling full control and protection over this critical data.
Deploy and store on premises or in the cloud
- You can deploy on premises, in Azure or AWS Marketplaces and store data in cloud object storage like AWS S3 & Azure Blob.
Leverage BaaS for your Microsoft 365 data
- Veeam has a large ecosystem of managed service providers, so you can offload your Microsoft 365 data protection to the experts.
Fast and easy restores for Microsoft 365
- Quick search and granular recovery of individual objects residing in a protected copy of your Microsoft 365 backup.
45 Microsoft 365 restore options
- Restore Microsoft 365 items with the broadest set of recovery options (45). Helping meet your specific recovery needs in only 3 clicks!
eDiscovery made easy for Microsoft 365
- Leverage powerful search, flexible recovery and export options to perform eDiscovery across your entire Microsoft 365 environment.
Easy recoveries for compliance requests
- Easily retrieve Microsoft 365 documents so you can meet for regulatory or legal requests in a timely, cost‑effective manner.
Scalability built to protect the enterprise
- The Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 architecture can support the deployments of the largest enterprises in the market.
Throttling reduction for faster backups
- Prevent throttling and meet RTOs and RPOs for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data by leveraging auxiliary accounts.
Hybrid support for Microsoft 365 backups
- Streamline data protection with support for your hybrid Microsoft 365 and on premises Exchange and SharePoint environment.